Tuesday 26 November 2013

KANYE WEST SAID KIM IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF ALL TIME

During Kanye West's radio interview, he expressed his love and how crazy he is about Kim Kardashian. The rapper said he he is less worried about how his relationship with Kim is affecting his career and that her beauty makes him not to care if she is uncool.
'I don't give a f*** what type of jacket she got on. Ladies and gentlemen y'all acting like this ain't the most beautiful woman of all time! Arguably of human existence. The top ten of human existence.'
'I felt like our love story is a love story for the ages. I felt like when we first got together it's a Romeo And Juliet kind of thing. Like she's a reality star and I'm a rapper and people talking about how our brands connect and it doesn't fit. And I'm just so tired of brands... It's not about branding at a certain point. I loved her from the first day I saw her which I said on Bound.'
Guys seriously....LEARN FROM THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment