Tuesday 26 November 2013

KANYE WEST CALLS ON FANS TO BOYCOTT LOUIS VUITTON


Kanye West calls on his fans in New York City to boycott the famous fashion brand Louis Vuitton, following his anger towards the Vice President of LV for not seeing him.

Kanye explained what happened during a radio interview yesterday, he said LV vice president Yves Carcelle refused to meet with him recently in Paris when he made a request to see him.
"I was made for this moment. What happened was while I was out in Paris I wanted to meet with the head of Louis Vuitton, he said I don't understand why we need to meet with you. 'I said, "let me explain to you why you need to meet with me."

'Everybody in New York City right now don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January'.



Hahahaha!! Kanye, LV...Kanye, Lv...naaah we can't stop buying their products....But we still love you Kanye

No comments:

Post a Comment